Our international shipping policies are as follows:
All items in stock will be dispatched when possible on the next Business Day but at least within two Business Days after receiving the order.
A notification will be sent to your email upon dispatch of your order along with your tracking number.
Only one shipment is made per one order. If the order includes preordered items, it will be shipped when all items are in stock.
We ship our orders from Finland which is a part of the European Union.
• Whenever available, we recommend choosing Express Delivery to the destination address.
• You will be provided with a tracking code in given email address when the order has shipped from our facility.
Delivery to European Union
• Delivery via DHL Global Mail is free of charge and transit time varies between 4-7 business days.
• The price and delivery times of DHL Express delivery (if possible) will be shown at the checkout.
• Express delivery shipment is insured by the Carrier.
Transit time begins on the next Business Day following shipping date once the order has completed its processing time.
To view a list of countries we currently ship to, please click here.
Prices for orders in the European Union All pricing include Finnish VAT (24% is the general rate, 14% for food products and 10% for books and tickets). Prices can be found in the item information.
If you haven't received your order, please first check if you have provided us with correct information. If you have provided us with correct information please contact our Customer Service by clicking here
Should you have any questions regarding these matters, our customer service will be glad to help you out!