Politique de confidentialité
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
• When you buy something from our online store, as a part of the buying and sales transaction we collect information, such as your name, phone number, address and email.
• When you browse our online store, we are automatically informed of the IPaddress, browser and device you are using for browsing.
• Email marketing: If you grant us your permission, we may send you emails concerning our online store, newly added products as well as other updates regarding the store.
• If you so choose, you can anytime unsubscribe from our mailing lists. The possibility to do so is in the emails we send you, but you can also contact the administrator of this data protection clause in writing.
HOW DO WE GET YOUR PERMISSION TO COLLECT DATA?
• When you give us your personal information by using our online store (for example by confirming your credit card, placing an order, choosing a shipping method or returning your ordered product) we thus assume that you consent to us collecting your personal information.
• If we need your personal information to something else not listed before, like for example marketing, we either ask for your permission or present you with the option to prevent us from gathering information. How can you prohibit us from using your information?
• After you already have granted us a permission to use your information, or have e.g. agreed to receive email marketing, you can change your mind. You can cancel your consent for us to contact you directly, as well as prohibit us from collecting, using and handing out your information. You can cancel your consent by contacting us either by email, or by a letter sent to Opes Corporation Oy P.O.BOX 387, 00101 Helsinki
• We can hand your information further if the law requires it, or if you violate the Data Protection Clause of our online store.
WHERE DO WE SAVE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
• Our online store platform is Shopify Inc. Shopify offers us a platform for our online store, on which we sell products and services to you.
• The information gathered of our customers are saved in Shopify's information system, database and Shopify online store platform's memory. Your information is safe as it is saved behind a firewall. More information on this you can find here.
HOW DO WE SECURE THE INFORMATION OF OUR ONLINE STORES VISITORS?
• In order to secure your personal information, we run moderate precautions and abide by the industry's best recognized protocols to ensure that any personal data is not compromised, is not used wrong or destroyed, and is inaccessible, unrevealable and unchangeable.
• If upon payment you give us your credit card information, the data transfer is protected by SSL-protocol technologies. We abide the PCI-DSS-requirements and use other standards commonly accepted by the industry.
• Yes. Cookies are small files the site or the Service provider moves to your computer via your browser of choice, if you have this option enabled. Cookies provide the site or the Service provider with the possibility to recognize the browser the visitor uses, as well as to collect certain kind of information. Cookies help with e.g. the site remembering and processing products you leave in the shopping cart
• We use the information we get from the cookies for improved targeted advertising.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND LINKS.
• In an ordinary situation, third parties collect, use and present personal information only within the limits of their necessities. This allows the best possible use of the service the third party provides.
• However, some third parties, like payment service providers and other parties providing transactions, apply their own data protection clauses. In order for transactions to be completed, we must give the necessary information regarding a transaction. For the provided information, the data protection clauses of third parties are applied during the transaction.
• We recommend you to get acquainted with the data protection clause of your payment service provider and how they use you personal information.
• Please be noted, that some service providers may be located outside the legal zone of the applied laws of the online store, so your information may be used in accordance to the laws of that zone.
• Once you exit our online store to a third party service or application, you are no longer protected by our online store's data protection clause.
CHANGES TO OUR DATA PROTECTION CLAUSE
• We hold the rights to change this data protection clause at any time, so be sure to check for any changes from time to time. Any changes made to this data protection clause are effective immediately in our online store. Major changes implemented are notified on our web page.
• If our online store merges or is bought by another company, your personal information may be moved to the new owners, so that our online store can still sell you products.
• This data protection clause is last edited on the 6th of February in 2021.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
• If you need to access, adjust, get hold of, or delete any information about you our online store has collected, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
Opes Corporation Oy, P.O.BOX 387, FI-00101 Helsinki, Finland